Business Operations SpecialistNew Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Leads business performance meetings per defined cadence.
- Regularly tracks, sources and analyzes data/information pertaining to various functions for leadership awareness and meetings.
- Leads strategic projects.
- Prepares briefing papers for important external and internal events.
- Develops, coordinates and assesses architecture of meeting content and leadership briefings.
- Provides strategic design, logistics and facilitation of large meetings/events.
- Monitors and tracks organizational communication plan.
- Identifies risks to the business and maintains risk register.
- Serving as strategic advisor to leaders- By driving Business Outcomes and taking care of Internal and External deliverables and interacting with the Leadership team.
Drive day-to-day operations- By integrating into an organization, assessing issues & ensuring operations at maximum effectiveness.
Creating and maintaining cross-departmental integration and relationships- By Establishing working relationships and bringing together stakeholders.
- Know the data; seek understanding
- Organized, work efficiently and effectively
- Passionate about work, the mission of the organization and a strong partner for the Business Leader
- People oriented, communicate well with different personality types
- Think ahead and solve…anticipate needs
Education & Experience -
- Masters with 8+ years of experience is required (MBA with relevant work experience will be preferred).
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More