Associate Manufacturing Planner (Systems & Test)- 2nd ShiftNorth Charleston, South Carolina
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking an Associate Manufacturing Planner for the Boeing South Carolina Delivery Center and Decorative Paint Facility on 2nd Shift. The planner will perform Manufacturing Engineering Shipside Support and planning non-conformances for the entire main site.
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license or associate's equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work 2nd shift
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years of Production Test Experience preferred
- Knowledge of aircraft systems (e.g., avionics, hydraulic, electrical, egress systems), components
- Loadable / Non-loadable software experience
- Manufacturing engineering experience is nice to have
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years' related work experience, etc.).
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Drug Free Workplace:
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Non-Union or Union Representation:
- Non-Union Represented
- This position is for 2nd shift.
Pay Range Summary:
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Pay is based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Associate Level: $56,100- $75,900
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities