E-4B Mission Assurance Lead PositionOklahoma City, Oklahoma
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Lead and manage the work load of a thirteen Engineers and Engineering Analyst in Oklahoma City and Ship side at Offutt AFB, NE
- Provide engineering support, as requested by the USAF Customer by maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting E-4B Mission, Avionics, and Navigational Equipment at the Systems Level
- Research, analyze, and review Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Service Literature and provide recommendations tailored to the fleet
- Research, develop, and provide solutions to improve system performance and increase operational availability
- Provide technical expertise for the E-4B mission systems. Maintain system knowledge to the lowest possible level to meet customer requirements
- Proactively monitor and critique modification designs to mitigate adverse effects on the overall mission system performance
- Evaluate mission system deficiencies, develop solutions, and provide recommendations
- Provide system engineering support to other teams to resolve issues encountered during sustainment and modification efforts
- Provide support to the Technical Order Team by reviewing proposed changes for all Technical Orders associated with the Mission Equipment and Avionics
- Provide support to Supplier Management with Technical Evaluation to support procurement and repair activity
- Have a solid working knowledge of supply chain processes
- Provide technical expertise to the Periodic Depot Maintenance facility in San Antonio TX
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship-An interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- 10+ years of experience in avionics engineering
- 3+ years of experience in leading cross functional teams
- 3+ years of experience working with Procurement, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, Material Management and/or Logistics processes
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Experience & Skills):
- 3+ years’ experience with the E-4B aircraft
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 10+ years in Service engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.