Integrated Support Planning & Management SpecialistOklahoma City, Oklahoma
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Integration Role with the Australian Phase 6, Airborne Warning and Control Systems Program.
- Executes elements of support program activities to include support system analysis, spares, provisioning, technical data, training maintenance/modifications, support equipment and facilities.
- Develops support program plans and schedules, validates standard deliverables and supports trade studies for platform subsystems.
- Researches, documents and provides technical information and supports the establishment of processes to develop and maintain support products, engineering data and integrated support infrastructure.
- Support the Product Support Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Boeing Program Manager as the main point of contact for external and internal customers
- Review technical data to assess impacts to all Product Support Elements
- Analyze emerging customer requirements and coordinates the development of solutions to ensure product safety, integrity and supportability
- Maintain team communication to ensure on-time and first time quality deliverables
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3 years' experience in project management
- 3 years' experience applying verbal and written communication skills including spelling, grammar, punctuation, form and style, proof reading and editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with military aircraft modification and or sustainment
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.