Senior Risk Management Systems Analyst
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Here, systems engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability and human systems into all of our products and solutions. In other words, you’ll build the future of Boeing.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Systems Engineering employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
- Technologically savvy
“ At Boeing, we work in space. We work in air traffic management. We build airplanes. It’s really rewarding to see work that we do in a lab develop into an amazing product. That’s a daily occurrence. ”Suzanne Hawkins Systems Engineer
“Boeing is committed to diversity and inclusion. This is important to us. We’re a global company. We have diverse customers. We work in a diverse world. Being committed to a diverse, inclusive workforce makes us a better company. ”Natalie Nill Mechanical Systems Engineer
Boeing’s Total Rewards may differ depending on business unit, subsidiary, position or geographic location. Certain eligibility provisions may apply to the programs or benefits below. Ask your recruiter for more details.
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons and certification courses.
12 weeks’ paid parental leave.
Generous company contributions and financial planning tools.
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Senior Risk Management Systems Analyst
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is seeking an experienced Systems Engineering Analyst Level 4 to join the Aircraft Modernization and Modification (AMM) team in Oklahoma City, OK. AMM is an integrated, dynamic team responsible for development, modification, production, and sustainment of a variety of military and commercial derivative aircraft and weapons systems. The selected candidate will be part of the AMM SEIT & Systems teams.
- Leads execution of Risk, Issue, and Opportunity (RIO) Management processes for the AMM team
- Works with risk, issue, and opportunity owners to develop and maintain mitigation and/or capture plans
- Interfaces with program managers to ensure the RIO Management process implementation meets AMM program needs
- Develops RIO Management process metrics to track AMM performance and ensure timeliness of RIO updates
- Maintains AMM RIO management process documentation and makes updates to processes with stakeholder agreement
- Maintains awareness of program plans and technical issues to effectively manage risks, issues, and opportunities
- Coaches AMM teams on effective RIO management
- Works under general direction
- Assists with other cross-program Systems Engineering Integration Team (SEIT) tasks as necessary (change proposal development, schedule integration, process maintenance, etc.)
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship as a condition of employment.
An interim and/or final U.S. Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years experience in engineering or analysis
- 3+ years experience with Risk, Issue, and Opportunity management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Demonstrated ability to communications and presentation of data to Boeing and customer teams and leaders
- Active Security clearance
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience, 13 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Basic relocation is available for internal candidates based on candidate eligibility
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
Employee Referral Eligibility with Potential Signing Bonus
If you have an engineering degree from an ABET accredited college and are not currently working in the aerospace sector in Oklahoma, you may qualify for a $5000 tax credit from the state of Oklahoma for up to five years. Click here for more information on the tax credit
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities