Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Here, systems engineering means integrating performance, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability and human systems into all of our products and solutions. In other words, you’ll build the future of Boeing.
of the time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Systems Engineering employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
- Technologically savvy
“ At Boeing, we work in space. We work in air traffic management. We build airplanes. It’s really rewarding to see work that we do in a lab develop into an amazing product. That’s a daily occurrence. ”Suzanne Hawkins Systems Engineer
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive reward.
Unlimited access to online lessons, certification courses and degree-seeking programs.
12 weeks paid parental leave.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions (up to 11 percent!).
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM-studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization are seeking early career/junior Systems Engineers to join the Aircraft Modernization and Modifications (AMM) sub-division focused on providing our customers with new and enhanced capabilities to their existing fleets. These positions are based in Oklahoma City, OK.
Some of these fleets of aircraft are decades old. AMM designs system enhancements and added capabilities to keep these customer fleets relative in the current day environments they must operate in. The AMM Systems Engineering activities consist of overall Systems Engineering, Requirements Management, Functional Integration/Architecture, Certification, and System Testing / Verification / Validation. Supporting the various Programs within AMM, over multi-year Engineering and Logistics contracts that enable Government and Commercial customers to keep their aircraft fleets capable and relevant.
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to assist with analyses, design, development and verification of a lifecycle balanced system of systems and system solutions
- Assists with analyses to evaluates customer / operational needs to define system performance requirements, integrate technical parameters and assure compatibility of all physical, functional and program interfaces
- Assists with various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
- Assists with analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility, system security, regulatory, certification, product assurance and other specialties quality factors into a preferred configuration to ensure mission success
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- 2+ years of engineering experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- DOD clearance or ability to obtain
- Experience with DOORS is a plus
- Experience with SysML, OML, or Rational Rhapsody is a plus
- Experience in System Engineering
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers Relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may close before end date
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.