Customer Success ManagerOttawa, Ontario
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Customer Success Team is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join the team in Ottawa, Canada. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services (BGS).
At Boeing, we take ownership and pride in ensuring the products and services our customers rely on consistently deliver value. As a Customer Success Manager you will interface with our Commercial Airline customers to drive adoption, identify expansion opportunities and ensure renewal for the products and services our customer have with us within the Flight Operations Portfolio. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Establish an Adoption Plan to maximize value our customers receive from our solutions.
- Proactively drive adoption across our Flight Operations solutions to ensure customers are maximizing their Return on Investment.
- Mitigate churn and drive reoccurring revenue growth.
- Establish, nurture, and maintain relationships with cross-functional key decision makers for your assigned customers.
- Identify and mutually agree one Key Performance Indicators with your customer’s that will ensure our customer’s receive value.Monitor and report on these KPI’s internally and with your customers.
- Proactively plan for and Identify Expansion leads (Cross Sell, Upsell) that will drive additional value to your assigned customers. Refer complex leads to sales when necessary.
- Develop plans to proactively drive and protect renewals through the duration of the contact for the products and services your customer has.
- Establish and nurture key internal relationships. Representing the voice of the customer to the organization.
- Maintain 360-degree view of overall customer health ongoing engagements, issues etc.
Employer is not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- 10+ years of related work experience with airline flight operations including an understanding of aviation concepts
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS architectures and with cloud based solutions.
- 5+ years of experience developing negotiating strategies, obtaining management approval and closing negotiations.
- Experience with mapping customers business processes to product capabilities.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal, customer service, and organizational experience.
- Must be legally able to work in Canada.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Experience Working within the Airline Operations Control environment.
- Experience interfacing with external customers regarding contracts and proposals.
- Experience working with international business relationships, suppliers, partners, or negotiations.
- Fluency in other languages.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This requisition is for a, locally hired position in Canada. The employer is Boeing Canada. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada. Benefits and pay are determined by Canada and are not on Boeing US-based payroll. This is not an expatriate assignment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award