Senior Employee Development Specialist (Delivery and Facilitation)Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; Mesa, Arizona; Dallas, Texas; St Louis, Missouri
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Senior Employee Development Specialist will network with people across the organization in support of delivering world-class Leadership training programs. This position will deliver and facilitate classes as needed as well as motivate and inspire other faculty assigned to facilitate the course(s). This position is part of a team of faculty instructors and expected to contribute toward developing a high-performing faculty in service of learners who are employed by Boeing across the globe.
The ideal candidate will embody the Player/Coach mentality and have specific experience in Leadership Training.
This position will require travel onsite to multiple locations throughout the United States
- Serves as a lead instructor for Leadership Training and a course instructor as needed
- Administration and preparation in order to support the overall success of those serving in the training department
- Recommends instructional improvements based on MTM data and information, faculty feedback, and supervisor observations
- Correctly roster learners, curates instructional ideas on how to improve courses, and demonstrates excellence in an observable & measurable way
- Allocates resources to live within means and budget
- Works collaboratively across the organization to ensure quality and purpose is sustained at a high level
- Identifies potential issues that impact performance and leads the performance analysis and development of improvement recommendations
- Willingness to learn and use all Boeing systems and tools necessary for successful course delivery
- Demonstrates corporate core values consistently
- Co-create and focus on strategic goals that create value for learners and the Boeing Company
- Ability to motivate and inspire others and is responsible for the success of others as well as course fidelity
- The position will require traveling up to 60% of the time to locations throughout the United States
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience training Executive and Managerial level employees
- 5+ years of experience teaching in large venues and to large groups
- Experience in the use and function of instructional technologies
- Problem solving skills that are both efficient and effective
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation is a non-negotiable benefit. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More