First Line Manufacturing Leader – Fabrication (3rd Shift)Portland, Oregon
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is looking for a dynamic First-Line Manufacturing Leader (level K) based out of Portland, OR to support the Fabrication team on 3rd shift.
We are committed to provide our team equal opportunity for growth in a stable work environment. We encourage every teammate to feel empowered to bring their best through creativity, innovation, and diversity as this drives a positive culture through transparency, safety, quality, and respect. Above all, Employees will be provided the opportunity to seek, speak, and listen within the organization which they are encouraged to share externally with each Boeing customer to build balanced work relationships.
- Manages employees performing activities in multiple manufacturing disciplines.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies.
- Acquires resources, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years’ experience using lean manufacturing and/or continuous Improvement practices and tools.
- 3+ years’ experience interfacing with senior and executive leadership.
- 3+ years’ experience in advising and influencing managers or non-managers to meet schedulers or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Ability to work 3rd shift.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Aerospace, Fabrication, or Manufacturing experience.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Team Leadership (Formal/Informal) experience.
- Project management experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 3rd shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $103,700 - $140,300
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities