Full Motion Video AnalystQuantico, Virginia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A") is seeking a Full Motion Video Analyst for contract services to provide subject matter expertise. The primary mission is to provide national policymakers with the most accurate and up-to-date geospatial intelligence, thereby assisting mission critical issues.
THE DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Providing imagery or geospatial analysis support in a 24/7 shift-work environment.
- Work alongside Government Analysts to ensure the successful accomplishment of the mission of providing imagery and geospatial intelligence and products.
- You will utilize a variety of imagery analysis software suites such as Remote View, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, Falcon View and WARP.
- You are responsible for gathering relevant and factual information, exploiting imagery, creating intelligence products, and baselines from a number of sources and platforms in support of national security goals, concerns, and strategies.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 1 year of service in the intelligence community
- Basic intel school at Ft. Huachuca, Goodfellow AFB, or Dam Neck
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest and willingness to be trained as a Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst
- Willingness to work rotating shifts to support the customer in a 24/7 shift-work environment
DESIRED EXPERIENCE (although NOT required):
- Experience with analysis tools: RemoteView, NES, ArcGIS, Google Earth, FalconView
- Technical degree and five (5) or more years related work experience
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.