Associate Procurement Analyst - Product Data SpecialistRenton, Washington; Everett, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Supply Chain organization is looking for an Associate Procurement Analyst - Product Data Specialist (Level 2) to join the Engineering Data Group in Renton, Auburn, or Everett, Washington or Charleston, South Carolina!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative and diverse team. In this role, you will join a dynamic and engaging team that manages the distribution of engineering product data to the suppliers. You will be responsible to process data distribution requirements for engineering product definition data (drawings, documents, parts lists, specifications) and the maintenance of the Keep Up To Date (KUTD) requirements for suppliers/partners. You will provide direct support to BCA Supply Chain for procurement contract requirements for access, distribution, exchange and receipt of engineering data used by the BCA supplier base.
- Responsible for data distribution for engineering product definition data
- Maintains Keep Up To Date (KUTD) requirements and tools within Enterprise wide distribution systems
- Process Enterprise Tooling Information Package (ETIP) requests
- Ensures proper export compliance is followed for supplier/partner distribution
- Keeps supplier/partner information up to date within Boeing distribution systems
- Coordinates with Boeing Procurement Agents, Supplier Quality, Export Compliance, Enterprise Production Systems, Customer Airline Support
- Ensures customer satisfaction and service level agreements are met
- Measures key performance indicators
- Extracts and analyzes data from multiple sources
- Prepares reports
- Reviews procurement/planning systems
- Reviews schedules, creates plans and/or policies for execution of procurement activities
- Coordinates schedule changes with procurement for contractual changes to purchase orders and supplier incorporation
- Documents and participates in the implementation of lean improvements
- Communicates project objectives and activities
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- 3+ years of experience working with the distribution of data
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain management analysis or materials management analysis
- 3+ years of experience in project management and ability to self-manage projects
- 3+ years of experience with industry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or an equivalent such as SAP (System Applications and Product)
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Products such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience:
- 3+ years of experience managing suppliers/vendors to deliver products and services
- 3+ years of experience working in Procurement and/or Contract Administration roles
- 3 + years Experience with distributing digital 2D/3D CATIA datasets to suppliers/partners
Typical Education/ Experience:
Typically, 3 or more years of related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria are met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the information shown below is a general guideline only. Pay is based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range for Renton, Auburn, Everett, Washington: $68,000 - $92,000
Summary pay range for Charleston, South Carolina: $63,750 - $86,250
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Support the distribution of product build data to supplies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities