Boeing Summer 2020 Internship (Paid) - Ergonomics InternRenton, Washington; Everett, Washington
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Over the course of our 10-12 week internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real world problems
- Experience our products up close by touring our state-of-the-art manufacturing and research facilities
- Interact directly with our company leaders to discuss strategy and the future of Boeing
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
The Boeing Internship Program has the foundation you need to jumpstart your career. You will be immersed in exciting opportunities that will empower you to make decisions and develop your skills as a professional. Throughout your internship, you will have the opportunity to apply your education to meaningful projects. This program is very valuable to the company, as it has a proven history of delivering Boeing’s top leaders. Apply today, and be a part of Boeing’s next chapter.
The Environment, Health, and Safety organization at Boeing delivers safer, healthier, and more sustainable solutions to our business partners and employees. Ergonomists play a key role in executing this strategy. At The Boeing Company, ergonomists are able to help design out ergonomic risk from our products as well as make improvements to existing operations. It's an exciting role because you may be working next to our mechanics, painters and many others that help make this company what it is. You will be right in the middle of the action!
Other Job-Related Information:
APPLICATION GUIDANCE: Clearly state your cumulative GPA, degree type with major, and graduation date (month & year) on your resume.
Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as hiring is conducted on a rolling basis.
BENEFITS: Boeing offers a competitive internship compensation package and early consideration to interns for full-time opportunities. Intern benefits include intern travel assistance for those who qualify.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2020 (Note: The majority of opportunities are for students currently pursuing their Undergraduate degree.)
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
- All positions need to meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Persons" include US citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Passion for the aerospace industry
- Academic excellence (GPA of 3.0 or higher) and community involvement
- Previous internship or work experience
- Majoring in: Human Factors, Ergonomics, Safety, or Biology
- Preferred skills: Computing skills (Microsoft Office Suite), ability to quickly adapt to schedule changes, ergonomic software, presentation skills, and data analysis and organization
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More