Electronic Checklist AuthorRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for an Electronic Checklist Author to join our Flight Technical and Safety team in Renton, WA.
Develop and deliver products and services, and provide technical support, to enable customers to meet their flight operations requirements for airplane onboard digital information; evaluate complex data across multiple airplane systems and models to integrate into operational data packages and documents for flight crews; conduct research for customer specific requirements and resolution of customer problems.
The Electronic Checklist Author evaluates engineering information to define, document and maintain flight crew operations procedures, task lists, operations manuals, checklists, and the software/data.
- Develops and delivers flight crew training.
- Assists with consultation related to in-flight emergencies and accidents. Converts engineering data for use by flight crews.
- Develops operations data to support customer, regulatory agency, industry and company requirements.
- Assists with collecting information on customer publishing systems and digital data needs and advises the customer.
- Assists with obtaining regulatory authority certification/approval of operation and engineering documents.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Experience using tools used to maintain, archive and retrieve digital files
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- FastDoc and Framemaker experience
- Aircrew or Flight Dispatch experience
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More