Electronic Maintenance TechnicianRenton, Washington; Seattle, Washington; Auburn, Washington; Bellevue, Washington; Everett, Washington; Kent, Washington; Puyallup, Washington; Tukwila, Washington; SeaTac, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is hiring Electronic Maintenance Technicians at various facilities across the Puget Sound region in Washington State!
Electronic Maintenance Technicians repair/replace various types of defective equipment and overhaul/rebuild and assemble a wide variety of plant equipment which includes Numerically Controlled (NC) machines, robotics & end effectors, modular assembly equipment, precision-built machines, material handling equipment, stationary generator sets and process equipment.
- Install, service, maintain, upgrade and modify machine tools and process equipment.
- Use technical knowledge, existing procedures and internal/external resources to diagnose and correct equipment and/or system malfunctions.
- Modify, test, calibrate, and document system configurations to meet compliance requirements.
- Utilize various types of computing systems or electronic/electrical test equipment to test accuracy of electronic/electrical components/systems or to determine accuracy of equipment.
- Collaborate with Managers, Engineers, Manufacturers, Vendors and other
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
This position will require the following on a daily basis:
- Frequent (3-6 hours) exposure to noise.
- Frequent (3-6 hours): Sit, Walk, Stand, Climb/Balance, Rotation of Head/neck, Flexion (head bent down, head bent back), Twisting at the waist, Handling/Grasping, Keyboarding/Mouse, Repetitive motion, Fine finger manipulation.
- Occasional (1-3 hours) Fine motor skills, lifting less than 10 pounds and sitting.
- Occasional (1-3 hours) use of face, eye and head protection.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with electronic and electrical troubleshooting.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Ability to work at heights up to 125 feet above ground level and pass Fall Protection Training.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with digital and analog circuits, network systems and high frequency circuitry.
- Minimum of 1 year experience programming Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This is an hourly position governed by the International Association of Machinist (IAM-751) Collective Bargaining agreement.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will be considered as this job is not installed in QTTP.
Successful applicants will be required to pass an on-line assessment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award