Facilities and Asset Management Senior ManagerRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking a Facilities and Asset Management Senior Manager to join our Facilities Engineering and Technology team in Renton, Washington.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience leading diverse teams, initiatives, or projects that created a significant change in how service delivery was performed with demonstrated improvement to safety, quality, and affordability. The position requires strong people leadership skills and demonstrated ability to drive and influence change.
- Manages employee and first-level management activities and diverse team within the facilities occupation including Project Management, Maintenance, Contracted Services, and Transportation or other Regional Services activities.
- Develops and executes integrated departmental plans, policies and procedures and provides input on departmental business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Acquires resources for department activities, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, business partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Participates in equipment make/buy decisions.
- Participates in source selection; provides technical oversight and integrates supplier activities.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees and first-level managers.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Required Qualifications: (Required Skills and Experience)
- 3+ years of work experience leading and managing diverse teams
- 3+ years of experience developing and executing strategies to meet organization objectives
Preferred Qualifications: (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in Facilities Operations or Facilities Management
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with senior executives, customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners
- Experience interviewing, selecting, developing and training new team leaders and team members
- Experience advising and influencing managers or non-managers to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems
- Experience working with and developing a Long Range Business Plan (LRBP)
- Experience creating and managing technical Risk and Opportunity (RIO) evaluations of cost and schedule impacts
- Knowledge of facilities maintenance processes
- Ability to prioritize, execute plans and lead multiple processes in a resources constrained environment is necessary
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More