Facilities Multi-Services Manager - Custodial ServicesRenton, Washington; Auburn, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations is seeking Facilities Multi-Service Managers to join our team for the following locations:
Position #1 - Auburn/Frederickson/NBF 1st shift
Position #2 - Renton/Bellevue 2nd shift
Position #3 - Tukwila (Developmental Center)
These Positions are a Custodial Services Manager role covering multiple sites in the South Puget Sound area. Fabrication Facilities & Asset Management Custodial Services are responsible for activities within the facilities occupation including planning, analysis, project administration, property administration, provisioning, construction, Custodial Services and Plant & Equipment maintenance. Selected candidates may be assigned to any shift and may be required to work of shift, weekends and holidays in support of the facilities work statement.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements
- Support for emergent and planned maintenance of site infrastructure assets
Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, business partners and direct reports
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches products and processes
- Participates in equipment make/buy decisions; participates in source selection and provides technical oversight of suppliers
- Manages, develops and motivates employees
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- 1+ years experience using Maximo or other Computerized Maintenance Software Systems
- 5+ years experience leading or managing teams
- Flexible in working any shift necessary due to business requirements, including but not limited to: nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More