Facilities PlannerRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations is looking for a Facilities Planner based out of Renton, Washington.
- Solicits headcount projections and business plans to enable forecasting.
- Develops multiple complex scopes, schedule, budget and provide status reviews.
- Establishes key milestones and identifies potential opportunities, risks and issues.
- Develops proposals for stakeholders.
- Facilitates approval of the implementation plan to management.
- Coordinates, maintains and provides information to update use and occupancy tracking system to identify cost and space allocation to the tenant.
- Compiles and analyzes data for business initiatives and team activities.
- Leads and analyzes site studies/business scenarios and strategies to develop proposals and plans.
- Performs regional integration and site analysis, evaluate site capabilities, manufacturing processes and technology forecasts and incorporate these into asset use strategies.
- Interacts with internal organizations and senior level management to identify and assess impact to the business operating plan.
- Creates short-range facilities plans.
- Works with stakeholders and assess resources to create the best value for the customer and the Company.
- Applies current real estate leasing and development principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Implements due diligence activities and provides solutions to a variety of development project issues.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Three or more years experience supporting cross-functional teams
- Three or more years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in facilities space planning or equipment services operations
- Experience in using SAP software
- Experience with Maintenance and Facilities planning or project management
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More