Factory Service AttendantRenton, Washington; Seattle, Washington; Puyallup, Washington; Auburn, Washington; SeaTac, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company has an opportunity for Factory Service Attendants to maintain clean, hygienic conditions as custodial professionals in our greater Seattle and Renton area facilities to include SeaTac, Auburn and Puyallup.
- Work in all company facilities and work environments such as offices, factory, cafeteria, fitness center, restrooms, and transportation tunnels
- Handle and dispose of hazardous materials using approved methods, as required. Blood-borne pathogen clean up as required (training will be provided)
- Work with chemicals used to perform tasks; maintain supplies required for cleaning assigned location and be knowledgeable in the proper use and storage of cleaning agents
- Perform routine custodial tasks such as sweeping, vacuuming, carpet shampooing, detailing offices, conference rooms, stairways, restrooms, empty trash; haul trash to dumpster; spray disinfectant, use an electrostatic sprayer, wipe/dust horizontal and vertical surfaces; clean walls, fixtures, furniture, sinks, mirrors, windows, and cabinets; wear backpack style vacuum; vacuum or sweep all traffic areas, offices, aisles, transportation tunnels, stairs, and stairwells; reposition furniture as needed; thoroughly clean toilets/urinals; refill toilet tissue and paper towel dispensers; disinfect and clean all floor surfaces; operate and move standard approved machinery for cleaning, to include implements for hard floor care and carpet extraction
- Follow specific detailed instructions, processes, and procedures, both written and verbal
- Work independently with little direct supervision; work with and assist others when needed
- Lift/carry up to 35 pounds; push/pull using up to 45 pounds of force; reach overhead up to six hours per day; walk constantly throughout the workday; stand 6-8 hours per day; climb or work from stairs/steps up to 8 hours per day; bend and twist frequently up to six hours per day; squat and kneel; constantly grasping/handling; forceful grasping/gripping; use computer; move arms, hands, shoulders repetitively throughout the workday; use and operate low impact vibratory tools (buffer) constantly throughout the workday
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Able to Lift/carry up to 35 pounds; push/pull using up to 45 pounds of force; reach overhead up to six hours per day
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- High school graduate or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1+ year of janitorial/custodial experience
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This posting will be used to fill positions on multiple shifts.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus.
Union Representation Statement:
This is an hourly position governed by the International Association of Machinists (IAM-751) Collective Bargaining agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities