First-Line Manufacturing ManagerRenton, Washington
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a First-Line Manufacturing Manager to support our operations in Renton, WA.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages employees performing activities in multiple manufacturing disciplines.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies.
- Acquires resources, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
*This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.*
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Abilities):
- Ability to any shift
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading or managing others
- 1+ year of experience using Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22. C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of the Boeing Production System (BPS)
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
DAKUMK (D00) - Manufacturing Manager K (Manufacturing Manager
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More