Lead Flight Training Courseware SpecialistRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Lead Flight Training Courseware Specialist located in Renton, WA.
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer technical training needs in order to determine appropriate training content, objectives, and design
- Oversees activities of the development, delivery and evaluation of technical training
- Coaches and develops others
- Establishes processes for identifying training content and evaluating training effectiveness
- Uses specialized software and technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials
- Gathers data to support complete proposal development activities
- Ensures accuracy and quality of training products
- Leads the implementation of new tools, processes and metrics
- Provides project leadership and support to the courseware organization
- Assesses internal processes and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
*The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee*
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A commercial pilot license or military equivalent
- Effectively communicate with team members, instructors, stakeholders and business partners
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 6+ years' experience developing pilot training curriculum for part 121 operations or foreign equivalent
- 6+ years' Experience as an instructor pilot or examiner
- Pilot experience with turbo-prop or jet background
- Experience developing successful flight training courseware
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience leading virtual teams and/or working on projects with virtual team members
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More