Manager- Training & Professional Services Core SystemsRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Manager- Training & Professional Services Core Systems to support Boeing Global Services in Renton, WA.
Be a part of Boeing Global Services' Training & Professional Services (T&PS) team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training, and flight operations. As the Manager of T&PS Core Systems, you will have the opportunity to team with key stakeholders to define enabling capabilities, systems and tool strategies required to enable efficiency and growth of Boeing training operations. The Manager will lead the team to engage with key personas to capture requirements, develop capability roadmaps, guide development teams, drive adoption and oversee operation of key systems and tools.
- Leading and growing a team that consists of Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers, and Business Analysts
- Forming product system IPTs to define, design, development, and operate core internal systems
- Engage key internal and external customers
- Program manage development and operation of core products and systems
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with senior executives, customers, stakeholders, peers and partners
- Experience in a software development environment
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience in a lead or managerial role
- Experience in a Product Management environment
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More