Mid Level Customer Account ManagerRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and
inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a BGS Cash Management - Customer Account Manager for the Renton WA location.
- Manage BGS Commercial Account Receivables & credit limit for a set of airline customers including the direct interface/communication to customers.
- Develop and implement specific regional customer strategies toward goal of clearing customers past due balances.
- Partners with Sales and Contracts (BGS, Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), Boeing Defense and Space (BDS) and Boeing subsidiaries, as needed) on development of plans on more complex customer accounts/transactions ensuring One Boeing through strategy and execution.
- Identify & manage high risk customers by developing and implementing business risk and collection strategy to minimize risk exposure.
- Lead and support negotiations to resolve customer account receivable issues.
- Support invoicing issues and dispute resolution, performance, risk assessment and management of Customer accounts.
- Manage the data maintenance in various business system for testing, data integrity and security. Coordinates with and provides recommendations to system providers and stakeholders to identify and resolve business system problems.
- Prepares and presents financial metrics & strategic action plans to senior and executive leadership.
- Exercise signature authority and document financial transactions.
- Monitors, reconciles and ensures transactions are in compliance of contractual commitments and identify contractual and financial risks
- Manages changes to commitments in response to changes in the business environment and customer/product requirements.
- Ensures compliance with business commitments, company policies, laws and regulations.
- Project manage and prioritize a wide range of complex issues and opportunities.
- Provides technical and operational guidance to peers, BGS programs, business units and management.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
- Account Receivables or Finance background
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Must have experience working on cross functional team
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- 3 or more years in account receivables or finance
- Ability to manage prioritize and establish a positive working environment. Build strong relationships
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More