Senior Environment, Health & Safety Ergonomic LeaderRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing EHS Team is looking for an Senior Environment, Health & Safety Ergonomic Leader based out of Renton, Washington. This position will report to the Director of Boeing Enterprise Audit Assessment and Workplace Safety.
- Develops and deploys enterprise tactics to support ergonomics.
- Serves as a technical leader in the realm of ergonomics on the workplace safety team, in support of leadership and employees at all levels, at Boeing’s global facilities.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Manages and integrates employee and first-level manager ergonomic activities across the enterprise.
- Planning and implementation of ergonomic programs/processes, develops and executes integrated funding for the ergonomic projects and plans, integrated ergonomic plans, policies and procedures and provides input on departmental business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with senior Boeing leaders and business partners.
- Acquires resources for department activities, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5 + years experience leading Health & Safety Programs, applying ergonomic principles and best practices to support the development, implementation and maintenance of occupational health and safety programs.
- 3 + years of experience with Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) in a managerial role.
- 5 + years experience working with directly with executives or senior leaders, engineering and operations partners to problem-solve complex issues.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Skilled at communicating with diverse audiences.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- 3 + years Planning and implementation of ergonomic programs/processes.
- 5 + years of experience in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Contingent Upon Program Award:
No, this position is not contingent upon program award.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More