Senior Product Line Owner - Commercial ServicesRenton, Washington
In July 2017, Boeing launched the Boeing Global Services (BGS) division as a dedicated services business designed to deliver complete solutions for commercial, defense and space customers. This integrated business will improve the customer experience through faster responses, operational agility and competitive cost structures.
The Boeing Global Services (BGS) Commercial Services team seeks exceptionally motivated, talented Product Line Owners to lead a segment of Boeing’s highly successful B2B e-commerce business. We are looking for candidates with strong customer focus, team collaboration and passion to deliver uncompromising solutions to our customers.
Product Line Owners have the P&L responsibility and autonomy to grow their business through development, planning and executing ideas, strategies, in collaboration with multiple stakeholders, to meet the objective of delighting the customers and growing the business. Key areas of the strategy include customer convenience, competitive pricing/costing, marketing/channel, product selection and availability.
A successful candidate must be able to:
- Act as a business owner of their category, product line and/or initiatives with a complete understanding of variables that impact the business
- Lead and drive revenue and profitable growth of our various products
- Identify new products & services opportunities and conduct business case analysis to further drive profitable growth
- Ensure the achievement of financial plan through tracking and analyzing monthly financial, customer activities, and competitive analysis and other trends and insights
- Lead and maintain strong relationship with cross-functional teams (Boeing Customer Support Teams, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, Supplier Management, Pricing, Fulfilment, E-commerce and Finance) to manage strategic initiatives with a sense of urgency while meeting tight deadlines
- Troubleshoot issues, evaluate root cause, and develop and communicate go forward plans and ensure alignment across project teams and throughout the leadership team
- Synthesize data analysis into market insights supporting internal decision-making and business planning
- Work in an ambiguous and ever changing environment
- Manage multiple and competing priorities
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Travel: up to 10%
Referral Bonus: Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
Work Authorization: Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in finance, business development, marketing, business strategy or consulting.
- Experience conducting data, trend and/or forecasting analysis
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience presenting executive level briefings
- Business and Financial Acumen
Desired (but not required) Qualifications:
- MBA or advanced degree in Supply Chain or related field of study
- Product Management experience
- Experience with b2b, retail eCommerce business
- Supply chain experience
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More