Tool Integration AnalystRenton, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes is seeking a Tooling Integration Analyst to support our 737 Production Platform Tool Operations team in Renton, WA.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in gathering data to develop estimates and schedules.
- Gather and prepare tooling product data, presentations and support materials for manufacturing, procurement and shop floor teams.
- Gather and prepare data for upload into offload tooling business systems.
- Identify, coordinate and process customer requirements for Tooling products or information.
- Assist in the creating and updating project schedules.
- Support efforts to review, create, improve and document Tooling processes and procedures.
- Perform Tooling order processing.
- Prepare order packages for distribution.
- Perform associated general administrative duties.
- Manage electronic or physical drawings.
- Works under general supervision.
*This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.*
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Project Management experience
- Experience conducting data analysis
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We offer market-leading benefits and career paths.Learn More
Seattle Area Jobs
From the cosmopolitan city life to the great outdoors, everyone can find something to love about living here. Seattle Area
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More