Information Assurance and Accreditation SpecialistReston, Virginia
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is seeking a Information Assurance and Accreditation (RMF) Specialist to join their agile development team in the NCR area (near Reston, VA, or Annapolis Junction, MD)
As a U.S. government contractor, Boeing will require all new hires and employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals who are approved for a reasonable accommodation will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing and possibly other health and safety measures. Employees working in certain positions may be required to undergo frequent COVID-19 testing prior to December 8th if they are not fully vaccinated.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Interact with customers, PMs and development teams to gather, and analyze the program requirements to determine the most effective methods to satisfy the client cybersecurity demands
- Support the client via NIST 800 series and ICD-503 guidance through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for the assessment and authorization of mission applications
- Serve as a liaison between developers and Client to ensure security requirements are met according to Client, Intel, DOD, and NIST specifications
- Perform categorization, selection, and implementation; provide status reports to both Client and corporate program leaders
- Manage assessment and authorization projects to develop A&A packages; provide Project Management support to Project Managers assigned to various information systems
- Create and manage A&A project schedules for each information system and associated releases; schedule milestones according to the SDLC
- Draft and submit the required documents and diagrams for the A&A package, to include Security Test Procedures (STP), System Security Plan (SSP), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), etc.
- Produce Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) documents; work with technical engineers to mitigate findings
- Partner with Security Controls Assessors, ISSMs, and Risk Management Branch to manage Information Assurance matters
- Utilize XACTA, Service Central, EPM/PPM, and other compliance and accreditation reporting systems
- Facilitate installation and security testing process in coordination with the Independent Test Authority
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Hands-on experience with accreditation frame work, XACTA, STP, SSP, SCTM, A&A processes
- DevOps exposure
- Exposure to Agile Scrum methodologies, Release Management Framework process in a clustered environment
- Technical understanding of big data concepts, cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Bachelors Degree with 16 years’ experience (or Master’s Degree with 14 years’ experience) with enterprise level SDLC familiarity
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities