AHM Systems Product OwnerRichmond, British Columbia
AHM Systems Product Owner
Who You Are
You are a person passionate about the systems technology and how it drives application stability and reliability. You have some systems experience but more importantly can facilitate systems experts and create and ensure the execution of a systems/stability/reliability roadmap.
- Responsible for maintaining AHM architecture diagrams. (For example: transition from oracle to Cassandra, Micro Services definition, Data Retention policies and Performance standards).
- Work with AHM Architecture to define and refine features to the appropriate maturity level in preparation for PI Planning ensuring alignment to business and architectural vision.
- Perform research and analysis with end users and Subject Matter Experts to drive Architectural requirements.
- Performs research and analysis on processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for system design with a focus on application stability and reliability.
- Consults with key stakeholders to clarify and refine requirements. Interprets and translates requirements into functional specifications.
- Develops and executes tests to validate system functionality against specifications
- Plan and conduct stakeholder research and interviews
- Organize and structure a products information from user’s perspective
- Develop system task flows and communicate scenarios
- Create and maintain wireframes and mockups
- Develop prototypes to help communicate and define design interactions and user flows
- Collaborate with team members in an Agile environment
- Successfully implement designs within an Agile process
- Simplify complex interactions and navigation
- Document and communicate the system/stakeholder experience
- Lead the design and stakeholder research efforts and communicate solutions to cross functional team
- Strategic design thinker
- Minimum 3 years as a Product Owner or equivalent.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) - Training and functional knowledge of the Product Owner role
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More