Expert Lean PractitionerRidley Park, Pennsylvania
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently looking for a strong Expert Lead Practitioner in the Ridley Park, PA area.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coaches, advises, teaches, and facilitates team-based business operations and metrics, and operating system effectiveness.
- Uses and applies expert knowledge of Employee Involvement (EI) /Employee Engagement (EE) techniques, standards, tools and concepts to meet business goals.
- Evaluates results and identifies opportunities to improve work-related projects and processes within and outside workgroup.
- Demonstrated application of Lean/EI/EE principles, approaches, tools and enablers.
- Understand the elements of cost and applicability to measuring true impact to change
- Demonstrated application of using process confirmation techniques to validate a high performing Lean/EI culture transformation.
- Capable of adapting communication style, tone, context, and mechanics to ensure effective communication; regularly seeks input from audience; checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding and influence others.
- Understands and effectively uses change management principles and techniques, demonstrating effective use of approaches and methodology for leading change.
- Instructs others in continuous improvement tools and principles
- Develops and updates instructional materials.
- Leads and facilitates complex process improvement efforts.
- Identifies risks and opportunities for improvement.
***This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R.§120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.***
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 10 or more years of Lean processes experience.
- Experience applying continuous improvement tools and techniques.
- Experience developing and executing employee engagement strategies.
- Experience with process or value stream mapping.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excel and PowerPoint experience.
- Experience with mentoring, coaching, guiding, and leading teams.
Desired Qualifications (Preferred):
- Lean experience in manufacturing environment.
- Excel and PowerPoint experience.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position does not offer relocation
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.