Staff AnalystRidley Park, Pennsylvania
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense and Security Systems (BDS) is currently seeking a Staff Analyst 2 in Ridley Park, PA.
- Achieves efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes while providing exemplary business partner service within expected timeframes.
- Effectively collects, organizes, synthesizes, and analyzes data; summarizes findings; develops conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Discovers new opportunities and solutions for problems by looking beyond current practices and using innovative thinking.
- Tries different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities.
- Effectively plan what is to be achieved and involve all relevant stakeholders.
- Anticipate important or critical events, identifying resource requirements and assigning responsibility for specific work, including deadlines and performance expectations.
- Demonstrate the use of information -gathering techniques, analyzing situations and identifying implications in order to make correct decisions.
- Needs to demonstrate ability to monitor progress and to make changes as required.
- Anticipates and responds to needs and demands of business partners and organizations (both internal and external) with a service excellence mindset.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- High School or GED
- One to Three years of Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Four plus years’ experience or higher
- Excellent Written & Oral Skills
- Great with Spreadsheets & PowerPoint
- Quick learner on processing documents
- Excellent at understanding business processes.
- Support technical interchange meetings involving several cross functional teams
Education & Experience:
Typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.