Helicopter Instructor PilotRiyadh, Ar Riyāḑ
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing Saudi Arabia (BSA) is seeking a qualified rotary wing Instructor Pilot (IP) to support our AH-6i Aircrew Qualification Course (AQC) flight training Program with the Ministry of National Guard (MNG) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We are looking for a talented IP to join our AH-6i pilot training team based at the MNG Khashm Al An Airfield Riyadh. Boeing will provide AH-6i transition flight training in Mesa, Arizona USA for the selected candidate.
Candidate must be a Saudi National and be able to obtain a US Visa to attend the Ah-6i transition flight training.
It is preferred that the candidate has AH-64D/E flying experience, and ideally an AH-64E Apache model qualified. Apache qualification is preferred, not required however.
As an AH-6i IP, duties will include (but are not limited to):
· Flight and ground operations of the aircraft in accordance with Boeing, USG, (MNG SOP), and the applicable local regulations as required.
· Flight/ground instructing and maintenance test flying as directed by the company or the MNG customer.
· Liaison with customers and relevant program and authorities.
· Support customer meetings, as required.
· Identify risks, issues and opportunities and support the development of mitigation plans.
· Support the further development and maintenance of safety processes.
· Perform duties which may include:
o Boeing on-site Flight Safety Officer.
o Flight Operations support and coordination of aircrew related resources.
o Support Boeing flight operations in the instructional and maintenance domains.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Responsible to the MNG Training Institute Commander for the safe and efficient conduct of all flight and ground training.
· Provide specialist safety input to MNG AQC Students and Maintainers.
· Assist with the planning, coordination and supervision of flying conducted by the MNG Training Institute to ensure required tasks/objectives are achieved as efficiently and as safely as possible and in accordance with associated regulations.
· Liaise with the training institute team to ensure a standardized approach to flying and ground operations.
· Responsible for building professional working relationships with the customer at all levels and from different cultures including, military and civil, contractors and USG organizations.
· Liaise with other contractor’s personnel to resolve any product support issues as needed.
· Ensure that all personal training, qualification and currency requirements are met in accordance with the requirements of regulations and Company process.
· Personally ensure the application of all related Company processes and procedures to tasked activities.
· Ensure that all documentation, reporting and data handling are in accordance with Company or regulatory process and procedures.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
· Military qualified, rotary wing pilot.
· Qualified Maintenance Test Pilot.
· Relevant instructor flying experience.
- Total Flight Time: 1500 hours
- Pilot-In-Command: 250 hours
- Night Flying: 75 hours
- Helicopter Instructor Time: 500 hours
- Medical: GACA Second-Class
- Recent flight experience in helicopters (within the previous 6 to 18 months).
- AH-64D/E model qualification is desired
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified.
- Qualification must be obtained from recognized source by Saudi Government.
- Official orders, forms, or logbooks showing status as a rated military pilot, flight instructor, or flight examiner, as appropriate must be provided.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired Saudi National employee. Successful candidates must be Saudi Nationals and be able to obtain and maintain legal authorization to work in Saudi Arabia for continued employment.
Individual Contributor - 4
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More