Environmental Control System Design EngineerRzeszów, Subcarpathia
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defence, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world!
We are rapidly growing our Engineering presence in Poland, building engineering teams to work across all of our commercial products and services. The work will support Boeing’s full suite of commercial aircraft and covers modification work, retrofit, new design and product support. This is critical work to keep us at the forefront of aerospace engineering and innovation.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Boeing Poland as a Environmental Control System Design Engineer, based from our Rzeszow office in Poland. This position has also a flexibility to work in a hybrid model.
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labour market. Boeing welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
- Supports the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid system and thermal environment requirements to establish the system design,
- Supports the development, maintenance or modification of system, component and installation designs/proposals to provide design documentation to downstream groups,
- Performs and documents analyses to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications,
- Contributes to supplier development, test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals,
- Supports system components' designs/proposals standards to provide installation and detail documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Aerospace or other higher technical education for qualification related to the development, manufacturing or operation of mechanical or pneumatic systems,
- 2+ years engineering work experience,
- Full understanding of principles and vision of immediate work and common understanding of work of the neighboring teams or disciplines. Widely uses Aircrafts design principles, documentation standards and processes for the development of smaller components or parts of major systems,
- Performs complete general layouts of engineering design. Skills to make analysis of static, dynamic and heat loads operating in air-conditioning system appliances,
- Makes proposals on modification of existing structure designs for optimization or improvement of production processes. Collects information, studies materials, makes mark-ups, used by others for execution of final documentation,
- Manages processes, methods and technologies,
- Able to work collaboratively with multi-functional team and work flexible hours to meet the business needs,
- Solid communicator, advanced level in both written and verbal English.
At Boeing, we care deeply about the wellbeing of every employee. Some of the benefits open to you include:
- Market competitive salary and incentive/bonus program,
- Flexible working hours,
- Additional paid days off for Winter Break (December 24th-January 1st),
- Professional skills development via educational assistance program and certification,
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family,
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE),
- Benefit from Employee Recognition Program,
- Enjoy and build a friendly and inclusive atmosphere in workplace,
- Cooperate and exchange knowledge with world class global engineering team.
Learn more about the Company by following the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhrQ9f2XuI
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master +3 years related work experience).
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award