Experienced Enovia Training InstructorRzeszów, Subcarpathia
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Poland is currently looking for an experienced Enovia Training Instructor to join our team in Rzeszow, Poland.
A successful candidate will develop and deliver trainings - basic classes, specialized classes, development of trainings materials, and other specialized trainings by request. Coordination with US training department will be required for development of advanced training materials and courses to boost our training capacities, improve the quality of current trainings delivered to our engineers.
- Delivering Enovia courses to BEC engineers (Enovia v5 Essentials, Enovia 787, Enovia v4-v5)
- Supporting Project teams with specialized skills
- Delivering refreshment, Enovia courses for returning to BEC engineers
- Routine Training Department work – databases, training records, etc.
- Developing and deliver trainings - basic classes, specialized classes, development of trainings materials, and other specialized trainings by request
- Coordination with US training department
- Gather and provide feedbacks
- Record training results to the database
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 3+ years of proven work experience using ENOVIA
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor or Master degree in related fields of study
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
- Candidate must be able to plan and organize their time to work productively and efficiently while being able to adjust to multiple demands.
- Strong communication skills, teamwork, initiative, integrity and attention to details.
At Boeing, we care deeply about the wellbeing of every employee. Some of the benefits open to you include:
- Market competitive salary and incentive/bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Additional paid days off for Winter Break (December 24th-January 1st)
- Professional skills development via educational assistance program and certification
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE)
- Benefit from Employee Recognition Program
- Enjoy and build a friendly and inclusive atmosphere in workplace
- Cooperate and exchange knowledge with world class global engineering team
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labour market. Boeing welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in Poland. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN POLAND. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOUR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award