High - Experienced Structures & Payload Design EngineerRzeszów, Subcarpathia; Gdansk, Pomerania
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space, and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. We are skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, our customers, and the world!
We are rapidly growing our Engineering presence in Poland, building engineering teams to work across all of our commercial products and services. The work will support Boeing’s full suite of commercial aircraft and covers modification work, retrofit, new design, and product support. This is critical work to keep us at the forefront of aerospace engineering and innovation.
Our broad range of product lines and services creates tremendous opportunities for our engineers to grow and develop their skills whilst making a real contribution to a world-class engineering function. We’re committed to fostering a safe environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Boeing Poland as a High-Experienced Structures & Payload Design Engineer, based from our Rzeszow or Gdansk office in Poland.
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labour market. Boeing welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
- Receive technical guidance and mentorship as you learn products, systems, and approaches and launch your career in aerospace.
- Perform structural analysis of aircraft components, assemblies, and systems.
- The Structural analysis includes calculation of loads, and static and fatigue analyses.
- Assist in evaluating the structural integrity of aircraft components by way of classical hand calculations and finite element methods.
- Generate documentation to report analysis and test results to support certification and qualification processes.
- Be inquisitive, pro-actively seek information, and assist to complete the work statements.
- Solid communicator, fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Technical rigor and focus on excellence.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft structure, materials and properties, design criteria, and release processes.
- Experience with engineering tools such as CATIA, ENOVIA, and PDM is desired.
- Must be legally able to work in Poland.
- Experience with structural design principles for aircraft primary structures (e.g., fatigue, damage tolerance, corrosion, stress analysis, statics, materials strength, material characteristics, and repair techniques)
- Experience in Airplane Design, Stress Analysis, Liaison Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering is strongly preferred
- Experience with Boeing 7-Series Aircraft Primary Structures is desired
- Solid communicator, fluent in both written and verbal English
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment, using collaborative relationships to achieve goals
At Boeing, we care deeply about the well-being of every employee. Some of the benefits open to you include:
- Market competitive salary and incentive/bonus program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional paid days off for Winter Break (December 24th-January 1st).
- Professional skills development via educational assistance program and certification.
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S.A.) for you and your Family.
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
- Benefit from Employee Recognition Program.
- Enjoy and build a friendly and inclusive atmosphere in the workplace.
- Cooperate and exchange knowledge with the world-class global engineering team.
Employers will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
Relocation: This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Ph.D., Master +3 years related work experience).
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award