Manufacturing Operations AnalystSaint Charles, Missouri
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Operations Analyst to join Cruise Missile Systems (Harpoon/SLAM ER) in St. Charles, Missouri for the Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization. This position will work in our fast-paced and dynamic production environment to align the Operations Team with Program Leadership, customer counterparts and cross-functional partners to remove roadblocks and stabilize operations.
- Provide expertise to the work cell team on the appropriate path and resources required to efficiently and effectively resolve production issues. Use advanced technical knowledge, understanding of process flow, and networking skills to ensure issues are addressed and resolved by responsible support organization
- Utilize tracking system to document, communicate, and ensure resolve of production issues.
- Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria.
- Have the Knowledge of assembly and production processes, manufacturing capabilities (e.g., composites, structures), and data needed for defining delivery configurations (e.g., design definition, program directives, engineering drawings, change memos, wiring diagrams and schematics, functional tests, supplier data). Ability to differentiate production (manufacturing) processes and requirements from in-service procedures and requirements.
- Analyzes and interprets data and provide root cause corrective action and trend data to identify and eliminate high impact and systemic issues
- Coordinate and facilitate multi-function group meetings required to resolve issues.
- Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using Lean methodologies or other applicable tools and processes.
- Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans.
- Works under general direction.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location option.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- High School diploma
- Experience with Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- 3+ years of experience in a Manufacturing Operations environment
- 3+ years of experience collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and managing projects
- Experience implementing lean methodologies and productivity improvements
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in the Aerospace & Defense Industry and/or the military
- Experience interfacing with senior and executive leadership
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Security Clearance and Export Control Requirements:
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Pre-Start is required.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.