Experienced Procurement AnalystSan Antonio, Texas
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Procurement Analyst to join our Executive Transport team in San Antonio, Texas.
- Leads development of processes and tools to measure key performance indicators.
- Develops and maintains standard supplier contractual terms, conditions and special clauses and agreements.
- Analyzes and prepares reports to measure key supplier and internal performance indicators.
- Communicates strategic initiatives, projects or procurement activities.
- Leads cross-functional process management activities.
- Leads self-assessment and audit teams to identify and implement corrective action.
- Lead efforts to mitigate risk and resolve issues to high-risk programs.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (An Interim and/or final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post Start is required.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- More than 5 years of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- More than 5 years of experience working with analytics, data and spreadsheets to build presentations and make recommendations.
- More than 5 years of experience in a role that required articulating data analysis summaries verbally or via PowerPoint presentations to various audience including senior management.
- More than 5 years of experience supporting internal customers.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 5 years of experience managing and coordinating supply/demand imbalances.
- More than 5 years of experience with Tableau or similar data analytics tools.
- More than 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence/data analytics tools (Microsoft Power BI, Dashboards, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- More than 5 years of experience working across multiple business units and interfacing with key stakeholders.
- More than 5 years of experience with COGNOS.
Typically 10 or more years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Update % as applicable
Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $93,500 - $126,500
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities