Experienced, Executive Office Assistant (Office Administration)Seal Beach, California
The Boeing Company is seeking an Experienced, Executive Office Assistant to support multiple Senior Executive Leaders for our Boeing Customer Support office. The Experienced, Executive Office Assistant will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the Senior Executive Leaders have adequate support to work efficiently. Come be a part of Boeing, the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes.
This position is in Seal Beach, California and is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This is a Non-Union represented position
- Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards.
- Collects and compiles data to provide visibility of status for traveler's review and/or signature.
- Creates, edits and maintains electronic and written communication.
- Tracks and maintains information relative to department and business operations.
- Verbally communicates a wide variety of information to multiple audiences.
- Processes and screens incoming and outgoing communication and correspondence to ensure proper dissemination of information.
- Prioritizes and schedules management-level employee time and availability for efficient use of time.
- Tracks and maintains designated conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Coordinates with the appropriate focal(s) to support the acquisition and maintenance of resources.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
- Plans and implements logistics for senior executive level internal and external events.
- Provides guidance to less experienced employees. Works under minimal supervision.At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years' related work, Bachelor, etc.).
Basic Qualifications Required:
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- 5+ years of experience supporting calendars, travel and meetings for high level management.
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating and processing travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- 5+ years of experience creating, editing and maintaining electronic and written communication.
- 5+ years of experience using Concur or a similar travel and expense management programs.
- 5+ years of experience building relationships and partnering with all levels of employees, including executive.
- 5+ years of experience coordinating and processing domestic and/or international travel arrangements.
- Experience with Concur Travel app.
- Skill and ability to collect, assess, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarizer findings and develop conclusions and recommendations
- Strong relationship building skills; ability and flexibility to work with different leadership styles
- Experience coordinating and processing domestic and international travel arrangements, generating expense reports and reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Experience in managing leadership schedules and calendars using Microsoft Outlook
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with creating, editing and maintaining electronic and written communication
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Individual Contributor - C
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More