Experienced Hardware EngineerSeal Beach, California
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Develop, test and maintain electrical ground support equipment at several locations. Equipment is used to support laboratory, test, and operational environments
- Troubleshoot hardware using standard test equipment such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, scopes, etc.
- Work and learn under the guidance and direction of your team lead
- Grow your career and explore stretch opportunities with senior personnel and your manager
- Leverage your creative problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
This position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
A final DoD Top Secret or other clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed or updated within the past five years is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Frequent domestic travel is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or any technical field.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working with digital and RF components and circuitry is desired.
- Familiarity with telemetry and command ground hardware is desired
- Knowledge of PC's and networking is desired
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More