Business Skills Rotation ProgramSeattle, Washington; Auburn, Washington; Everett, Washington; Mukilteo, Washington; Long Beach, California; Renton, Washington; Tukwila, Washington; Mesa, Arizona; El Segundo, California
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Business Skills Rotation Program.
The Boeing Early Career Program is seeking talented entry-level candidates who are interested in participating in the Business Skills Rotation Program (BSRP) who are capable of jumping into challenging assignments. The BSRP is a 3 year early career rotational program consisting of three, 12 month rotations. The opportunities available range across numerous Business disciplines, including Accounting, Financial Analysis, Estimating & Pricing, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, and Contracts. Ideal candidates will have a desire to grow professionally and personally, enhancing the future of The Boeing Company and the Business Team and will be able to apply business principles, methods, and processes to solve problems. Selected candidates will start in September 2021.
Primary location for this position is Seattle, Washington. Additional locations available are: El Segundo, CA, Long Beach, CA, Mesa, AZ, Auburn, WA, Everett, WA, Mukilteo, WA, Renton, WA, and Tukwila, WA.
- Working as part of a business team in developing, integrating, analyzing, and presenting business and financial plans.
- Developing integrated cost, schedule and resource plans, providing assessment and reporting of performance, developing financial projections.
- Using historical and forecast data to perform trend analyses, earned-value management, variance analyses, and risk assessments.
- Assisting in developing and improving cost control systems and business management information systems.
- Working with accounting systems in analyzing and resolving issues related to accounting records and receivables.
- Working with estimating systems in proposal cost and pricing development, evaluating supplier proposal costs and supplier cost performance.
- Working with contracting professionals in developing approaches and strategies and administration of contracting actions.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining procedures and processes in cooperation with other groups, various levels of management, and the customer.
- Identifying opportunities to increase productivity and conduct process improvements and supporting interface requirements with internal and external industry and government representatives.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business Related Field by August 2021.
- Work or unpaid experience in any of the following: Business, Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Economics, Contracts, Financial Planning, Estimating and Pricing, Procurement, Scheduling, Process Improvement or Project Management.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Overall GPA 3.5 or above based on a 4.0 scale.
- Advance computer skills Microsoft suite, and 2+ other programs (Tableau, VBA, Power BI).
- Demonstrated formal or informal leadership, communication and teamwork experience whether during internships, volunteer activities or university clubs or associations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related curriculum such as: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Business Management, Data Analytics, Marketing, Economics or Math.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and related experience in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Math, Data Analytics.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
To be considered for this position, please tailor your resume to include the following:
- Graduation Date / Major / Cumulative GPA / Site Preferences.
- Internships, extracurricular activities, significant work projects and work experiences.
The BSRP is an Enterprise-wide program. For additional information, visit our websites at:
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.