Senior Procurement Business System Analyst (Virtual)Seattle, Washington; Huntsville, Alabama; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Chicago, Illinois; Seal Beach, California; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Huntington Beach, California; Long Beach, California; Berkeley, Missouri; El Segundo, California; Renton, Washington; Herndon, Virginia; Auburn, Washington; Bellevue, Washington; Everett, Washington; San Antonio, Texas; Plano, Texas; Ridley Park, Pennsylvania; Mesa, Arizona; North Charleston, South Carolina
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a Senior Procurement Business System Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to support Boeing's Business & Digital Transformation for Supply Chain organization by leading efforts to bring industry best practices and utilize tools for the Supply Chain function. In this role, the successful candidate will bring experience that will support the transformation and allow the function to capture business value through various project efforts.
- Leads development of processes and tools to measure key performance indicators.
- Develops and maintains standard supplier contractual terms, conditions and special clauses and agreements.
- Analyzes and prepares reports to measure key supplier and internal performance indicators.
- Communicates strategic initiatives, projects or procurement activities.
- Leads cross-functional process management activities.
- Leads self-assessment and audit teams to identify and implement corrective action.
- Lead efforts to mitigate risk and resolve issues to high-risk programs.
This position has been identified as a virtual opportunity and does not require applicants to live in Seattle, WA.
This position is for 1st shift.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5 or more years’ hands-on experience with any of the following SAP skills; FI, SD, MM, PP, or CFIN.
- A strong functional understanding on SAP procurement module AND minimum 5-year work experience on SAP as functional analyst configuring end to end procurement process.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- More than 5 years of experience using all the following Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- More than 5 years of experience preparing reports in support of data analysis.
- More than 5 years of experience working with analytics, data and spreadsheets to build presentations and make recommendations.
- More than 5 year of experience with Supply Chain Systems and Tools.
- More than 5 years experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
Education/experience typically acquired through 5 or more years' related work and or military experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Position may require travel up to 25% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $83,000 - $148,000
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award