System Support Engineer (System Support Engineering)Seattle, Washington
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a System Support Engineer Lead (level 4) to join the team in Seattle, WA.
- Review of supplier data (CMMs, Service Bulletins, etc.) for compliance to contractual and regulatory requirements as well as ATA industry standards
- Perform reparability assessment of supplier products and levy requirements for support data – partnering with design and service engineering teams
- Attend supplier CMM shop verifications
- Ensure timely response to airline customer service requests for assistance (BCS)
- Coordinate the resolution of supplier issues with supply chain operations and contracting teams
- Lead supplier data quality improvement initiatives
- Evaluate opportunities to reduce maintenance lifecycle operating costs
- Coordinate with fleet offices to implement solutions to supplier component maintenance issues
- Provide supplier training regarding maintenance data requirements
- Create, Implement or refine processes to develop and maintain support system products, engineering data and integrated support infrastructure
- Coordinate engineering and change proposals and baseline support concepts and challenges inconsistencies for clarification
- Participate in industry and fleet team conferences
- Participate in development of industry standards such as ATA, ARINC and others
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 5+ years of experience in an engineering related field
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years experience as an engineer in a customer support role to an airline customer or supplier
- 5+ years experience supporting the maintenance of an aircraft or aircraft parts
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position will be for first shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities