BR&T Software Engineer InternSeoul, Seoul
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
About the Role
- You will work as a software engineer in BR&T (Boeing Research and Technology) team using agile methodology.
- (Required) Strong passion for developing high-quality software and self-motivation
- (Required) Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- (Preferred) Knowledge on aerospace and avionics
- (Preferred) Knowledge on agile methodology such as Scrum and XP(Extreme Programming)
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Boeing gives additional scores to eligible candidates for job positions who are classified as veterans or persons of disability according to applicable laws.
Boeing Korea has officially been certified as a “Best Family Friendly Management” company by the Republic of Korea Ministry of Gender Equality and Family.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More