Procurement Field RepresentativeShanghai Nongchang, Jiangsu; Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Participates in on-site supplier assessments to identify supplier capability and to support Boeing procurement strategy.
- Evaluates overall supplier health and resources to determine viability.
- Identifies problems, develops recovery plans and monitors supplier performance-to-plan to ensure compliance to contractual requirements.
- Identifies improvement opportunities to enhance supplier capability.
- Provides or recommends training and mentoring on business and manufacturing practices to improve or enhance supplier delivery performance.
- Monitors activities to ensure that suppliers produce conforming and compliant products on time.
- Monitors emergent offload or overload suppliers and provides technical assistance to ensure delivery schedule compliance and product conformity.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains priorities for deliveries of products, services and data.
- Communicates across functions to report status and concerns.
- Oversees work movement projects by verifying that the elements of the work plan are credible and complete in order to accomplish a seamless transition.
- At least 5 years related working experience
- Bachelor or master degree is desired
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More