Avionics EngineerShanghai, Shanghai Municipality
Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeing's best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Evaluate AD, SB and other technical documents.
- Prepare Engineering Order, Technical Note, Fabrication Order and other technical documents.
- Handle Engineering Disposition Request (EDR) which generated by production.
- Handle Installation Deviation Record (IDR) with Boeing.
- Developing maintenance capability and repair techniques and product manufacturing such as wiring bundle manufacturing.
- Develop repair/modification schemes and initiate cooperation with customers, OEM to gain approvals for repair/modification out of manual.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or above in Aviation/ MRO Engineering background preferred.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 8 years working experience in MRO, or aviation related field. Or above 3 years aircraft engineering experience.
- Acquire good skill in listening, speaking, writing and reading of English, CET-4 or above.
- Experienced in Boeing type airplanes. Familiar with Boeing Drawing system, AMM, CMM, WDM, SWPM, BAC, BMS, etc.
- Basic skills of Microsoft office tools, CAAC License and personal type license will be a plus.
- Team work spirit.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More