BS Engineer/Mechanic-Sheet MetalShanghai, Shanghai Municipality
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeing's best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Lead and maintain detailed project plans addressing implementation of aircraft maintenance.
- Reasonable in manpower arrangements, Quality and Safety control in work team.
- Control and monitor program execution via schedule tacking and reporting. This includes evaluating program metrics and providing corrective action and mitigation during the aircraft maintenance project.
- Work in an environment of continuous improvement and lean process and product development.
- Master maintenance work orders, the Executive and records requirements; Master work order style, execution and recording requirements.
- Diploma in aviation related studies or equivalent or above.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in aircraft Composite, Cabin, Interior Seats and composite repair, to possess a CAAC ME-TA or STR license is preferred.
- At least 8 years of aircraft component or base maintenance experience in MRO, have cabin mod, seats and composite repair development experience is preferred.
- Reasonable command of read and written English.
- Good execution and professionalism.
- Good team work and leadership.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.