Global Engagement PilotShanghai, Shanghai Municipality; Beijing, Beijing Municipality
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is looking for a Global Engagement Pilots to be based out of Beijing and Shanghai. At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. Be a part of a team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training and flight operations.
As a Global Engagement Pilot you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from across the industry and positively impact safety and operations of Boeing flight operations and those of our customers world-wide. In this high visibility position you will interact with pilots, managers, regulators, executives, peers, supporting team personnel, and Subject Matter Experts.
The Pilot Services Team is responsible for providing extensive customer engagement with the goal of enhancing flight operations safety and enhancing the use of Boeing products. The Pilot Services Team serves as a representative of the Boeing Company for industry and regulatory engagement. There will be occasional opportunities to act as pilot-in-command on flights, and to deploy to customers in an instructor capacity. The role requires FAA ATP or EASA ATPL, or other international equivalent, and extensive airline training experience.
This position will travel 50% of the time.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with key industry stakeholders, regulatory authorities, industry bodies, peers, partners and direct reports
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals
- Performs and manages activities to develop and conduct familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction for company and customer aircrew
- Demonstrated the highest standards of crew resource management in the operation of aircraft
- Manages, mentors, develops, and evaluates pilots performing aircrew duties, including activities to prepare for and conduct safe flight operations
- Operates Boeing and customer aircraft as Pilot in Command and Instructor
Employer is willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
· Experience presenting to all levels of management
· Current FAA ATP or EASA ATPL or other international equivalent
· Current FAA or EASA First Class Medical certificate or international equivalent
· Minimum 5000 hours total flight time in a public transport category aircraft
· Minimum 1000 hours of flight instructor time
· Current B737, B787 or B777 type rating
· Experience as a FAA Part 121 Airline Instructor Pilot and/or Line Check Airman, or International equivalent
· Possession of a passport or the ability to obtain one and travel both domestically and international
· Capable of traveling 50% of the time
· International and transoceanic flight experience
· Experience with MS Office
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Management experience
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities