HM Engineer/Mechanic—MEShanghai, Shanghai Municipality
Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeing's best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Perform A/C base maintenance work/modification as per applicable maintenance documents.
- Ensure the maintenance work meet the company and customer’s quality requirement.
- Coordinate with inspectors/engineer to manage the daily maintenance progress to catch the project schedule.
- Minimum Diploma, Bachelor preferred.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 8 years A/C maintenance experience in MRO or Airline.
- Hold CCAR 66 AV/ME basic license, B737, B747,B757, B767, B777 type training, B787 is preferred.
- Good Practical Work.
- Effectively English reading & writing skills, understand and handle the documents/paperwork.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More