Instructor-STRShanghai, Shanghai Municipality
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeing's best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Monitor the implementation of training procedures to ensure work of training department in compliance with requirements of regulation.
- Participate in drafting and revising maintenance training program and training part of work procedure.
- Compile syllabuses of related training courses.
- Develop new courses and update existing courses according to annual training plan and demands of the customers.
- Prepare and implement the training according to training plan. Prepare and implement the training independently according to charged training courses, and to ensure quality of the courses.
- Compile exam papers and standard answers.
- Bachelor or above.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Teacher qualification certificate certified by the state/ Instructor qualification certificate authorized by the company/ Equivalent qualification certificate issued by Civil Aviation Systems. Above 2 years teaching experience will be the privilege.
- CCAR Part 66-STR Maintenance Personnel License and Type certificate of related series/ FAA A&P. B737CL, B737NG，B747，B767，B777，B787 Type course will be the privilege.
- Above 8 years working experience after graduating from undergraduate. At least 3 years inspection or release working experience will be the privilege.
- Use expertly office software of computer and teaching equipment.
- Have good capability in expression, have good capability in writing, have good capability in listening& speaking English and reading comprehension and can be as literal translator.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.