LM EngineerShanghai, Shanghai Municipality
Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeing's best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Proper implementation of the assigned tasks.
- Perform line maintenance activities, including pre-flight check, post-flight check, transit check, trouble shooting, components replacement, aircraft servicing and other job assignments.
- Provide determination of maintenance and trouble-shooting as per approved maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications.
- Confirm the aircraft is in good technical condition and airworthy, meets the requirements to accomplish a scheduled flight safely, sign off log book in accordance with customers’ requirements.
- Perform works in accordance with CCAR, FAR, GMM and local policy, including aircraft handover with airport security services, filing maintenance records etc. Certify maintenance work has been accomplished in accordance with all applicable standards of airworthiness.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Be familiar with the tasks, implement and records of line maintenance task cards.
- Knowledge of professional technical standards, inspection procedures, inspection tools and aircraft release.
- Be familiar with the format and handling procedures of MEL/CDL and other airworthiness documentations.
- Hold CAAC-ME/AV and FAA license, B767-300,B747-400 type rating.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More