The IT Technician End User Support Specialist role will consist the below requirements;
• Perform IT technical service delivery role including support of desktops, servers, and networks.
• Implement IT solutions both hardware and software to users in the program.
• Perform problem isolation and resolution for user IT issues.
• Implement and support Windows XP and Windows 10 desktop environment, Windows 2003 servers, Video Teleconferencing, LAN-WAN infrastructure, telephony, Blackberry and smart phone technologies.
• Collaborate with service providers, technical lead teams, peer organizations, and customer IS focal organizations to satisfy IT requirements.
• Respond to IT incidents assigned to the region by the Service Desk.
• Contribute to IT International projects as needed and as coordinated by the assigned project manager.
Preference that the candidates are pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the below equivalent experience;
• Able to demonstrate excellent English oral and written communications skills. Able to communicate with and support teammates, customers, and suppliers in a professional manner.
• Able to demonstrate knowledge of desktop computing systems including operating systems, networks, hardware, software packages and utilities, iPad support etc. Computer control languages and commands.
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in the use of standard applicable computing disciplines including change, configuration, problem, performance, and operational management.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to analyze, select, build, assemble, test, certify, evaluate, implement, manage and maintain desktop, network and server delivery systems, subsystems, and components.