Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Singapore is looking for an Intern to be based in our Flight Training and Flight Services office. As an intern at Boeing, you’ll gain hands-on experience, learn from experts, and collaborate with teams that do truly amazing things.
Join us as we build the future in intern will have the chance to support commercial aircraft or technology development.
We are committed to fostering a supportive work environment which is both inclusive and diverse, and where individual differences are recognized and respected. We have structured our internship program to include modules and sub-programs which specifically cater for and take into account of the needs of persons with disabilities as well, so as to ensure that everyone is provided an equal opportunity to learn, to grow and to realize their full potential.
Over the course of our 3-4 months internship experience, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support and assist in the daily operations and/or events of the campus
- Work directly with a mentor in your field of study while finding solutions to real-world problems
- Support Manager on ad-hoc job tasks
- Build a lasting professional network through social events and engaging activities
- Gain the skills and knowledge to become a future leader in the aerospace industry
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Ability to work full-time for 2 months during the 2023 calendar year
- Has an interest in aviation-based subject matter
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Relevant qualifications in business, aerospace/flight, mechanical/structural, electrical, software, systems, industrial, material and test engineering or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Great communication skills and interest and enthusiasm related to engineering, aerospace and computing
- Qualified applicants, including persons with disabilities, are encouraged to apply for enrollment in our internship program.
Other job-related information
- Candidates must have authorization to work in Singapore and the Company will not be sponsoring Employment Visas.
- Benefits and pay are determined in line with Singapore labor market practices. This is not an expat assignment.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities